Y’S OWL MACLURE CO-OPERATIVE CENTRE, in partnership with the Community, creates daytime opportunities including employment, for people with disAbilities.
We are committed to:
- Recognizing the unique spirit of each individual
- Treating all individuals with dignity and respect
- Respecting the individual’s right of choice
- Supporting the principle that all individuals are entitled to take reasonable risks inherent in personal growth.
- Recognizing an individual’s strengths and responding to their needs; and
- Fostering an environment that encourages all individuals associated with Y’S OWL MACLURE to strive for excellence.
We focus on providing supports and services which:
- Allow for self-direction
- Enhance integration in the community
- Provide peer support
- Offer opportunities for personal growth and improved self-esteem